CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

T.F.A. will be the first to showcase BloodBank M.M.A.

The first of the BloodBank MMA fighters will fighting this Saturday November 15th at the Long Beach Pyramid.  What irony this is, that it was at TFA who brought to life Blood Spiller Miller, now almost two years later it is the first show for BloodBank MMA.  It has been a long road to get here full of ups and downs and people trying to stop us from reaching our goal, of being the top MMA school in the area. Brandon Michels has been working really hard to get were he is at now.  After his fight at long beach fight night we both sat down and came up with goals for him to reach before his next fight.  I am proud to say that he has made an amazing transformation from where he was two months ago. I look forward to watch and be part of his fight tomorrow.  All I ask from anybody that fights for me and BloodBank MMA is that they fight with all their heart and leave no doubt that you gave everything inside that cage.  Brandon I am not asking you to follow my every word, you have to fight your own fight.  I am on the outside of the cage and I can't fight this for you.  Walk your own path in there and you control the outcome.








0 comments: