CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Battle Of The Rising Starz...


October 24th is going to be a friday night to remember. As you can see it is two rising stars battleing it out to show who will go on to become the next MMA Legend. Every MMA legend started where we are now, everyone must pay their dues in order to reach the top. I give a lot of respect to Armando. I have trained with him a few times, but as we all know in this sport there comes a time where you might even fight one of your best friends. This fight is not going to be a first round stop-age but a non stop battle between two fighters who want to have their hand raised at the end of the fight.

I will not talk trash nor make any prediction for this fight, I will only say bring what you got leave nothing for doubt. I want the best Armando Sanchez there can be. I will give everything I have that I promise, my growing pains in this sport is over, no more poeple to hold me back. I am in control now this is my show, my cage, my house. Tito said it best " Love me, Hate me, is doesnt matter I will keep doing what I am doing". I say "you my hate the man, but by the end of the fight you will respect the fighter".

Also, in addition to the main event you have two of my fighters on the card ready to fight and reap BloodBank MMA. I also have so much respect for these two men, for they are about to step into the cage and show 3000+ people who they are. Make no mistake these are not no-namers they are the real deal and will come and give what they got. So contact me at 714-412-5567 for tickets for the show and be part the the history being made...


0 comments: